Available both online as Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Fall ’13 and on-premises as Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, this major release will deliver more personal experiences to sales, marketing and customer care professionals. The new release gives people the ability to access their information on a variety of devices; introduces a new user experience that is fast and fluid, enabling people to access information that is relevant to their jobs; and delivers richer contextual information that helps people have deeper insights into customers and their needs. Microsoft Dynamics CRM also offers enhanced social collaboration capabilities, so users can connect with the right people, and the right resources, at the right time.
Here are some new features to look forward to:
– Connection to MarketingPilot, Microsoft’s marketing automation solution, which lets businesses manage products, budgets and resources and executes and monitors marketing campaigns, helping deliver a consistent customer experience across social and digital channels.
– Implementing a new outcome-driven user interface based on industry-leading best practices, helping sales teams to easily move from lead to close faster than ever before.
– Introducing new mobile client applications on iPad and Windows 8 tablets, giving users access to powerful functionality and analytics on the go. Shortly following the release of the new release of CRM, Microsoft plans to offer new touch-optimized mobile experiences for Windows Phone 8, iPhone and Android phones, extending user access to CRM information on their favorite devices.
– Providing capabilities for people to collaborate with each other and share customer knowledge through Yammer right within the CRM solution, enabling them to deliver amazing customer experiences.
– Connecting Lync and Skype seamlessly, enabling people to reach out to their customers and communities in real time, so they can be more informed and have more personal and lasting relationships.
– Limited beta of Netbreeze, Microsoft’s recently acquired social monitoring and analytics service.
For more information on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 or any previous versions, please contact us.